Werbemittel Lampions

NorthHollywood(北好莱坞)
North Hollywood is located in North Hollywood, California, USA
北好莱坞(North Hollywood)位于美国加利福尼亚州北好莱坞(North Hollywood, California)
St.Petersburg(圣彼得堡)
St. Petersburg (Russian: Санкт-Петербург; Saint Petersburg), located in the northwest of Russia, along the Baltic Sea and the Neva estuary, between 59 ° ~ 60 ° north latitude and 29 ° ~ 30 ° east longitude, is the central municipality of Russia, the capital of Leningrad state, the central city of Northwest Russia, an important land and water transportation hub in Russia, and the northernmost city in the world with a population of more than one million, Also known as the "northern capital" of Russia. St. Petersburg is also the headquarters of the Russian Federation naval fleet. St. Petersburg is the second largest city in Russia, with an area of 1439 square kilometers, including an urban area of 606 square kilometers. Founded in 1703, St. Petersburg has a history of more than 300 years. The city name comes from St. Peter, the disciple of Jesus. Peter I moved his capital to Petersburg in 1712. It was the center of Russian culture, politics and economy for more than 200 years until 1918. In 1924, it was renamed Leningrad in memory of Lenin, and its original name was restored to St. Petersburg in 1991. St. Petersburg and the historic center have become UNESCO World Heritage sites. St. Petersburg occupies an important position in the Russian economy and is a large comprehensive industrial city. St. Petersburg is often called the most westernized city in Russia. It is the window from Russia to Europe. Many foreign consulates, multinational corporations, banks and other business strongholds are located in St. Petersburg. It is also an international city with high development of science, technology and industry.
圣彼得堡(俄语:Санкт-Петербург;英语:Saint Petersburg),位于俄罗斯西北部,波罗的海沿岸,涅瓦河口,处于北纬59°~60° 、东经29°~30°之间,是俄罗斯的中央直辖市,列宁格勒州的首府,俄罗斯西北地区中心城市,全俄重要的水陆交通枢纽,是世界上人口超过百万的城市中位置最北的一个,又被称为俄罗斯的“北方首都”。圣彼得堡也是俄罗斯联邦海军舰队的总部所在地。圣彼得堡是俄罗斯第二大城市,面积1439平方公里,其中市区面积606平方公里。圣彼得堡始建于1703年,已有300多年的历史,市名源自耶稣的弟子圣徒彼得。1712年彼得一世迁都到彼得堡,一直到1918年的200多年的时间里这里都是俄罗斯文化、政治、经济的中心。1924年为纪念列宁曾更名为列宁格勒,1991年又恢复原名为圣彼得堡。圣彼得堡和历史中心古迹群构成为联合国教科文组织世界遗产。圣彼得堡市在俄罗斯经济中占有重要地位,是一座大型综合性工业城市。圣彼得堡经常被称为俄罗斯最西方化的城市,是俄罗斯通往欧洲的窗口,许多外国领事馆、跨国公司、银行和其他业务据点均位于圣彼得堡,也是一座科学技术和工业高度发展的国际化城市。
Naperville(内珀维尔)
Naperville (Illinois) is a city in DuPage County, Illinois, with a small part located in will county. With an area of 92.0 square kilometers and a population of 147779 in 2007, it is the fourth largest city in the state. It opened its port in 1831, became an organic village in 1857 and set up a city in 1890.
内珀维尔 (Naperville, Illinois)是美国伊利诺伊州杜佩奇县的一个城市,小部分位于威尔县。面积92.0平方公里,2007年人口为147,779人,是该州第四大城市。1831年开埠,1857年成为建制村,1890年设市。
OakBrookTerrace(奥克布鲁克台)
Oakbrook station is located in the suburban junction area outside Chicago, namely Oakbrook, Naperville and DuPage counties.
奥克布鲁克台在芝加哥外的城郊结合区,即奥克布鲁克、内珀维尔和杜佩奇县。
Joliet(乔利埃特)
Joliet is a city in northeastern Illinois, 56 kilometers southwest of Chicago. Heavy machinery dominated by railway industry is very popular, as well as chemical, paper and other industries. The population is 78000 (1980). The town was built around 1830 and became a city in 1852. Railway and expressway transportation hubs; A river port near the Illinois Michigan canal (the canal connecting Lake Michigan and the Mississippi River). There are coal mines and limestone mines nearby.
乔利埃特是美国伊利诺伊州东北部城市,在芝加哥西南56公里处。以铁路工业为主的重型机械很盛,还有化学、造纸等工业。人口7.8万(1980)。1830年前后建成镇,1852年成为市。铁路、高速公路交通枢纽;临伊利诺伊-密歇根运河(连接密歇根湖与密西西比河的运河)的河港。附近有煤矿和石灰石矿。
Evanston(埃文斯顿)
Evanston is a city in Cook County, Illinois. It is close to Chicago in the south, Skokie in the west, Wilmette in the north and Lake Michigan in the East. The city has a total area of about 20.3 square kilometers and a population of about 74360 in 2003. It became a residential area in 1826 and was established in 1892. Industries mainly include printing, food, medical equipment, radio and television. Northwest University, a famous private university, is located near the city center. Evanston was originally a settlement around Northwestern University (built in 1851). In 1857, in memory of Joh